The Arizona Telemedicine Program (ATP) is excited to announce the launch of its new Southwest Telehealth Resource Center (SWTRC) website! We’ve been working hard to update it over the last couple of months. The new website offers updated content, loads quickly, has improved navigation, and features a mobile-device-friendly responsive design.
Let’s take a virtual tour of the new website and see what the SWTRC website has to offer.
- The homepage includes a comprehensive menu of the site, 1-click tiles for quick access to selected resources, dynamic feeds of upcoming Events and our most recent blog articles, and a search box for text searches of the entire SWTRC website.
- Visit the About Us section to learn about SWTRC’s mission, history, and staff.
- Click on the Blog link to view our current and previous blogs, sign up to get notifications when a new monthly article is published, and learn how you can be a guest author.
- Learn about telehealth by viewing our 21 on-line video modules in the Online Education section. These videos cover a wide range of telehealth topics and are offered in both English and Spanish. 4 of the most popular videos: Telemedicine Overview, Business of Telemedicine, Clinical Applications, and Video and Data Communication are also offered in Mandarin, French, Arabic and Navajo!
- A new tab, Region, links to a map of the SWTRC service area and includes an information page for each of the 5 states in our region.
- Our Events page lists selected upcoming SWTRC and ATP events, as well as selected regional and national events.
- Explore the Resources page and discover a range of valuable telehealth and telemedicine information references from forms, templates, tools & tips, standards & guidelines to business & finance and general information.
- Are you or your organization looking for telemedicine and telehealth training? ATP and SWTRC offer 2 tracks, developing a telemedicine program and telemedicine clinical applications. Over 1,000 have gone through these trainings. We have also started taking our trainings on the road and host these trainings in our regional states. Visit the Training page for details.
- Search the National Telemedicine & Telehealth Service Provider Directory (SPD) to find businesses offering specialty telehealth and telemedicine services. SPD is an opt-in listing of telehealth service providers that is growing, provides detailed information about each business listed, and is regularly updated to ensure the highest quality of information to help serve you. ATP and SWTRC do not recommend one company over another, but rather offer an information service that can help you vet and decide if any of these companies’ best suit your needs. SPD is a complimentary national resource for service providers to list their business and for the public to search.
- Please Contact Us with your questions about telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Also, of interest is the link to the National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers, of which the SWTRC is a member. At this site you can learn about all 14 regional TRCs, the states covered by each and their individual areas of expertise.
SWTRC is committed to serving as the go to resource for the advancement of the effective use of telemedicine services in the Southwest. We look forward to establishing new partnerships, as well as strengthening existing ones, in the coming year.
We extend a special thank you to the Office for the Advancement of Telehealth for making this new website possible and funding the Telehealth Resource Centers.