- Local First Arizona Grant Directory
- Telemedicine Specific Opportunities
- USDA Rural Development: Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grants Information
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- The Bank of America Charitable Foundation works to advance pathways to economic mobility in order to build thriving communities. The Foundation provides grants to nonprofit organizations that serve specific states and regions in the United States. In 2021, the Foundation will issue two requests for proposals that address the following focus areas: The Economic Mobility Focused on the Needs of Individuals and Families category provides support for workforce development, education, and basic needs. Applications will be accepted from January 25 through February 19, 2021. The Economic Mobility Focused on the Needs of the Community category provides support for affordable housing, neighborhood revitalization, and small businesses. Applications will be accepted from May 31 through June 25, 2021.
- Dept. of Health and Human Services – HRSA Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Psychostimulant Support - This notice announces the opportunity to apply for funding under RCORP-Psychostimulant Support (RCORP-PS). RCORP-PS will advance RCORP’s overall goal by strengthening and expanding prevention, treatment, and recovery services for rural individuals who misuse psychostimulants to enhance their ability to access treatment and move towards recovery. Over the course of a three-year period of performance, RCORP-PS award recipients will implement a set of core psychostimulant use disorder prevention, treatment, and recovery activities. Application Due Date: April 21, 2021,
- Dept. of Agriculture – National Institute of Food and Agriculture – Rural Health and Safety Education Competitive Grans Program (RHSE) - Funds community-based outreach education and extension programs at land-grant colleges and universities that provide individuals and families in rural areas with information on health, wellness, and prevention. Includes programs providing training for health service providers and volunteers to carry out health promotion and outreach services. Supports community efforts to prevent or reduce opioid misuse as well as initiatives to prevent and mitigate transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, including strategies that utilize telehealth, telemedicine, and distance learning. Application Due Date: April 29, 2021
- Dept. of Agriculture – National Institute of Food and Agriculture – Food and Agriculture Service Learning Program - Awards grants to enhance or expand existing farm to school initiatives and other experiential learning initiatives related to food and agriculture, especially in underserved areas. Promotes engagement between parts of the food system, farms, and schools in order to increase understanding of agriculture and improve children's nutritional health. Aims to increase low-income children's access to school meals, while improving the quality of food served in schools. Application Due Date: May 3, 2021