USDA Resources for Rural Entrepreneurs - A Guide to Planning, Adapting and Growing Your Business
Grant Series Webinar, Feb 2022
FEMA Region IX Health Resource Guide, 5-21-2021
Grant Funding Resource Information
COVID Relief Funding Guide
5/2022: President Biden and Vice President Harris Reduce High-Speed Internet Costs for Millions of Americans
Grant Funding Resource Information - Poly
FCC Covid-19 Telehealth Round 2 Program Update / Details
USDA Resource Guide for Rural Workforce Development
- Local First Arizona Grant Directory
- Telemedicine Specific Opportunities
- Arizona Community Foundation Grant Opportunities
- Cox Charities: Connecting through CHARITABLE GIVING
Program Purpose: This is a special opportunity to receive funding for programs that support one or more of Cox Charities’ three philanthropic cornerstones: Education (with a priority on K-12 and STEAM), Diversity (with a priority on programs serving 80% of more of a target population or serve an inclusion, diversity, and equity initiative), and Environment/Sustainability programs (with a priority on water conservation, waste, or carbon reduction).
Recommended Applicant: Nonprofit organizations in Arizona that fit the eligibility criteria.
- The Legacy Foundation of Southeast Arizona (LFSAZ) is a private foundation that grants funds to nonprofit organizations promoting population health and community wellness in Cochise and eastern Santa Cruz counties. Please read the instructions on the linked website before beginning an application.
- Flinn Foundation
Grant opportunities include biosciences, arts and culture.
Grants are made to Arizona-based institutions or those whose programs are operated for the benefit of Arizona. Grants are made only for charitable purposes to tax-exempt nonprofit organizations which have qualified for exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code and generally are not those classified as private foundations.
Please send questions about the grant process to CareFirst’s Community Health & Social Impact team. Be sure to include your name and contact information in the email.
- USDA Rural Development: Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grants Information
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
Documents Needed for EBB Eligibility
- The Bank of America Charitable Foundation works to advance pathways to economic mobility in order to build thriving communities. The Foundation provides grants to nonprofit organizations that serve specific states and regions in the United States. In 2022, the Foundation will issue two requests for proposals that address the following focus areas: The Economic Mobility Focused on the Needs of Individuals and Families category provides support for workforce development, education, and basic needs. Applications will be accepted from January 24 through February 19, 2022. The Economic Mobility Focused on the Needs of the Community category provides support for affordable housing, neighborhood revitalization, and small businesses. Applications will be accepted from May 30 through June 24, 2022.